Tuesday 7 April 2009

Royal Philharmonic Orchestra @ Royal Albert Hall

The title of the night was symphonic rock, look back and reminisce with classic rock anthems by the likes of Led Zeppelin, Tina Turner, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson and Meat Loaf. Plus popular chart hits by U2, Oasis, Coldplay, Stereophonics … and many more! That was really exciting while they play songs I know, and most pleasantly surprised! they played river deep mountain high by Tina Turner, which I loved this song long time ago, it recalls my pass memory, it was so lovely!!!

Have to say, the view of music for the people here in the UK are very different, they are very supportive, this is amazing.. And the fantastic Royal Albert Hall is a bonus for the performance, a great venue for concert!!

Lastly, I appreciate friends who went this concert with me, without them, I might not be there. thanks for everything, thanks for the RPO performance for waking up my soul! cheers!

DSC01886 

DSC01872

DSC01904 

DSC01902

DSC01910DSC01891

Next show - Stomp! I feel the percussions!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails