Monday 24 August 2009

My first salary in pounds!

I am grateful that I have a part time job here as a waiter in Malaysian-Chinese restaurant.. I have now completed 4 days of work ( considered a week ), holding first pay-cash in my hands, feeling a sense of pride in myself.

Now, I would like to spend my first pay salary on people who are special and precious for me. First will be parents, I've bought a electronic shaver for dad =D, he has been using a "use n throw" shaver all the time.. For mom, I still need more £, cuz female stuff are well-known costly, lol...

Next, I am going to buy a UK sim card and an oyster card for my brother who is coming on Sept to study. For housemates, I've treated them KFC last time with my first online job salary, heh..

Last but not least, I appreciate she appears in my life, she's beautiful, decent, generous, lovely and I won't be able to finish this and express by words.. and yea, Belgium chocolate =P
(wo ai ni) she says this to me everyday in mandarin, how sweet!

Well, this is how I am gona spend my first pay in pounds!!
Thanks for reading =P
Leave me a message on the chat box for telling me know you came, I don't get msg sometimes :(
x

5 comments:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

wa...
so sweet wor...
i want chocolate also... :P

Stev said...

Haha, ok tell me when I go back Msia next time =D

Christine said...

haiya ko! how bout me?? i live far from from hendon, then u 4got me as well?!?! =)

kaizen boy said...

.....
just save 1sen from ur salary, trace it on a piece of paper, and giv me the paper can d...

wkgan said...

lol thanks =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails