Monday 25 January 2010

Piccadilly Circus, Godiva, Avatar 3D

P1020319

Standing Upon The Piccadilly Circus Underground station,  that’s the neon sign of Piccadilly Circus by day. If you go to London without coming back with at least one shoot of this, I bet your friends and family may beat you within an inch of your life with their bare hand. (says Scott Kelby)

P1020359

on the top that is Fanta’s adv, yay the weekend is coming, I have no class on Friday anyway :P

P1020362

It changes.. I was taking all this in the middle of road (sort of), with the busy traffic and people pulling

P1020360

Sweet! Thank to the person who pushed me while I am taking this, so the photo was out of focus and blurred (edited)

P1020322

This is the direction towards Regent Street..

P1020317

Reminds me of my fren who’s working in there.. no, not this Mcn anyway ^^

P1020393

See the cinema sign behind? =D there is where we watched Avatar 3D, just few days before it stops showing, we managed to make it!

P1020338

Here is the Godiva store in Regent Street, I like the two promoter/cashier in the store, they’re funny..

P1020331

have you start drooling? ^_^

P1020351

here is the Valentine ^_^

P1020339 

I bought a huge box of 120 mixed chocolate (for me to select), they took 30 minutes to pack em for me, that might be a bad day for them.. lol

P1020326

Anyway they are friendly, they talked to me like couple while doing this, teasing each other? lol.. I believe they can do faster without talking >.< but that is actually fine, I wasn’t in a rush, not too rush :P

-END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails